Bexley Lawn Tennis, Squash & Racketball Club was founded in May 1880 and is the world’s third oldest Lawn Tennis Club still on its original site.
There are 8 tennis courts, 3 artificial clay and 5 tarmac hard courts, 7 of these have floodlights. The first squash court was built in 1965 and we now have 5 courts, 2 of which are glass backed with a seated viewing area. We have added Pickleball to our variety of sports with 4 temporary courts available. A small gym is also available to members, a personal trainer is available for inductions and setting individual programmes.